Monday, July 27, 2009

A Missouri State of Mind

Here are the PIMP facts regarding the Missouri Lounge in the East Bay

http://www.themissourilounge.com/

bike parking, cause even a super beer pimp likes to ditch the car on the weekends and pimp the streets in a tricked out 1 speed.

they had a cleavage night a few weeks back to support a really cool cause like, well something cool.

super pimp polish dogs with pesto

beer, ice cold and in a can with a shot of whiskey for $5.

Now, being a beer pimp I typically don't pay for beer. Not my thing. I get paid to drink beer at the super pimp spots. But sometimes, it is nice to enjoy something simple like a ice cold can of Olympia beer. And when I do I head over to the Missouri.


1 comment:

Gites Dordogne said...

Hi you are doing a great job. I found it on your page its really amazing. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information. I am sure that these are your own views. I hear exactly what you’re saying and I’m so happy that I came across your blog. Thus, you made me feel like I should learn more about this. I’m officially a huge fan of your blog.